Attaching Face frame with Kreg Jig

I ordered our hallway hutch face frames from Tape-Ease in Wisconsin and the cabinet boxes from another source.  I could have just glued and clamped the face frames on, but I didn't think that wouldn't be sturdy enough.  I didn't want to put any nail holes in the front of the frame either.  At least a year ago, I came across an inexpensive solution for drilling pocket holes call the 'Kreg Jig'. It allows you to drill pocket holes in the adjacent piece.

cabinet box



portable Kreg jig with clamp

drilling the pocket hole using Kreg drill bit

using right angle adapter to drill hole in shallow cabinet
fastening the face frame to cabinet using Kreg screw

cabinet in place with face frame


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chevy HHR water leak passenger floor, HVAC fan dead

Paver Patio Part Deux

1st phase new front porch