last letter received

The last of 3 letters was received by my neighbor, I await the return
receipt in the mail today or tomorrow. My father and uncle will be
downtown on Monday, so they will hand in the 3 green return receipt
cards. Hopefully they will keep the conversations short with anyone at
zoning. I've instructed them to do so. My uncle has a vendetta against
the city after all the parking tickets and towing he received a few
months back, I don't want him to take it out on zoning!

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete this e-mail and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chevy HHR water leak passenger floor, HVAC fan dead

Paver Patio Part Deux

1st phase new front porch