Difficult Center windows


Quaker Windows supposedly can't make a double-hung large enough for the center windows, might have to go with Marvin Magnum or other brand. I think its a 53" wide opening, most wood windows go up to 48". I'm in a dispute with the window contractor since he didn't check this very important information before we signed a contract and I handed over $5K. I'll find out on Monday where this is going.
I would truly prefer to put in double-hung windows to match the existing ones for resoration sake. The other options are either a picture window or putting two windows side by side.
The photo is not my window, i'm just showing what a nice wood double hung window looks like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chevy HHR water leak passenger floor, HVAC fan dead

Paver Patio Part Deux

1st phase new front porch