pearly gates of primer


The stark white walls with sunlight make it heavenly! Reminds me of the George Burns film, 'Dear God' from late 70's. I don't think they had movies for kids back then (that i recall), I remember movies like 'High Anxiety', 'Dear God', 'Star Wars' (of course), 'Jaws', 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind', and 'Superman' at the Menlo Park Mall theatre in NJ. I digress...

Eric and Stewart tried the spray gun on my recommendation for the first day, it worked but was really a pain in the butt, from what I hear. They switched to ol' roller and brush for the remainder of the job.

I have to pick up some entrance and fireplace tile today so we can get the floors going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chevy HHR water leak passenger floor, HVAC fan dead

Paver Patio Part Deux

1st phase new front porch