wainscoting makes it all good
pronounced UK: /ˈweɪnskət/, US: /ˈweɪnskɒt/, US dict: wān′·skət, wān′·skŏt)
Rick is back for the install of the vestibule and foyer wainscoting. No matter how you say it, it's looking good. I'm really looking forward to posting the final before and after photos.
Here's the recipe for this wall.
- 1x4 red oak for stile and rail (vertical and horizontal)
- quartersawn red oak 1/4" paneling (sized to golden rectangle )
- cap: 1 3/4" crown under 5/4 walnut cap
- 1/2" cove moulding to border panel
- everything stained with 'ipswich pine', and 1 coat of wipe-on polyurethane